MOTOR ENERGY AGM TECHNOLOGY
SEALED VALVE-REGULATED GAS-RECOMBINATION BATTERY
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology eliminates dangerous leakages of electrolyte by using a very fine fibreglass separator which absorbs the electrolyte withholding it inside the battery. No risk of acid leakage during installation or use.
- Outstanding starting power: top power for safe st arts in all conditions. The st arting efficiency (A)/weight (kg) ratio of AGM batteries is the highest available today.
- Maintenance-free: the implemented technology cuts water consumption virtually to zero.
No top-ups needed for the entire life of the battery.
- Resistance to vibrations: the plate-mats are compressed and construction is perfected to make the battery extremely resist ant to vibrations for a longer life.
- Guaranteed performance even after prolonged storage: the use of lead-calcium alloys in the grids makes self-discharging process much slower than traditional batteries. Starting efficiency is maintained over time.
MOTOR ENERGY FB TECHNOLOGY
DRY CHARGE BATTERIES WITH ACID BOTTLE INCLUDED
The advantage is that the battery can be activated whenever it is needed. Dry charge batteries can be stored for a long time. The acid bottle provided with the battery allows it to be prepared for use at any time.
- FB technology: top starting power, always. Special additives specifically formulated to reduce damage caused by sulphation of plates during deep discharge of the battery, guaranteeing starting even in difficult conditions. (This technology is implemented in all FB models).
- Low maintenance: a special lead alloy reduces water consumption, the self-discharge of the battery and need for maintenance, as a consequence.
- Complete range 12 V & 6 V: more than 50 models of batteries for all types of motorbikes.